Sunday, April 3, 2011

Leatherbag and The Pons at Beerland April 13, 2011

Returning from a brief, self imposed exile of seeing gigs, I'm looking forward to next Wednesday's event at Beerland which is part of Future Sounds The Rumble tour. This event includes 2 of my current Austin favorites, Leatherbag (Randy Reynolds performing solo) and The Pons. I've seen each of these bands numerous times but I keep going back again and again because I just cannot resist their intelligent and well written catchy pop songs. The songs have definitely gotten their hooks into me. Take a listen to the songs below to find out why I'm mentioning both bands on a frequent basis. The Pons have recently finished recording their 2nd album, The Blackest Shine, and Leatherbag has recently completed their latest, Yellow TV, which is being released in mid-May. Stay tuned to this blog for updates when these albums are released. This show is FREE if you RSVP using this link : http://therumbleaustin.eventbrite.com/

1 comment: